Thursday, May 8, 2008

the incessant banter of a not so tiny, mostly asian girl

my belly is full of processed food and beer right now. i feel like crap and delightfully wonderful at the same time. although my intention for this night was to study and work on my dreaded case studies (which, the process in itself, by the way, have now taken on a whole new meaning to the word "doom"), i decided that the wisest route for tonight, in no particular reason, is to hang out with my lovable chums. despite the fact that graduation is near, i have taken into consideration that my grades are riding on a some what decent plane; therefore allowing me the pleasure to engage in a day/days of mental decadence this semester. i really don’t care; as long as i don’t fail my classes and my GPA remains on a level of grad school admittance, i’m cool. wait, grad school admittance? at this point, i don’t think that i would even consider attending grad school, at least not for business. i’m over business, i’m over school....essentially, i’m over my major.........despite working three whole years towards this degree and realizing at the last minute that my "plan" is no longer in my endeavors, i’m happy cause i now know that there is something bigger for me.........

oh, and for those of you who know about my silly keychain......the good ole ball and chain that served as a constant reminder to me that someday i will attend this "dreamy" school......well, i threw out my key chain and gave it a proper burial; it is stuffed inside a half eaten burrito, adorned with tortilla chips inside a dumpster. sweet bliss of symbolism on a platter..........cheers to new goals